Thursday, February 12, 2009

It's gotta start somewhere


Well, ever since I saw my cousin's coach purse, I knew I had to have one. I mean if you don't then obviously your not cool. That's what I thought. I have worked in the sales/retail world for awhile now and I have saw women and men carry these designer/must have items. I had no idea that so many people carried such things. I mean, not around here. Then I suddenly realized, oh, they are "city people". I'm a country girl. Okay, scratch that. I was born in a city, but my heart belongs to the country. There. Although sometimes, I think I was switched at birth. Why would I think such things? Well, I did alot of thinking and in the "material world", buying a high end designer bag isn't just dropping money, it's an investment. A good investment. One would think.

ABOVE: This is my first ever COACH purse I ever bought. It's the Gallery Tote and next to it is my COACH HERITAGE STRIPE zip around wallet which I bought last summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment