
Money - Any circulating medium of exchange, including coins, paper money, and demand deposits. According to dictionary.com. My definition: "something a person never has enough of". So when I wanted to purchase my very first designer handbag, I was all happy go lucky. I read alot of teenvogue back in the day and I ran across a Dooney & bourke ad. I remember Mischa Barton was advertising the "it" bag. Trust me, it was love at first site. I HAD to have that bag. So I saved enough to get it. Months before, my great aunt Maggie told me that if I wanted that bag really bad, that she would buy it for me. Sadly, she died a couple months later. So I knew I really had to have that bag not only for me, but for my aunt Maggie. She knew how much I wanted that bag and it made it even more special. I will never part with that bag.
RIGHT: My very first "designer" bag I ever purchased. I've had this bag for awhile now and I still use it. It's a bag I'll never get rid of.
No comments:
Post a Comment